Skip to main content

Pictures Finally of some of my latest quilts




This is my pastel Cherrywood Fabric quilt which I custom quilted. It took me almost 2 nights to mark the quilt and more than a week of evenings and a weekend to quilt it. It is one of my favorite quilts now. I even used thread that Cherrywood Fabrics had made to match their fabrics.
I also finished the Cabin Fever block of the month quilt. This block of the month program is from Pinwheels, a quilt shop in New York. I signed up at Road to California in 2008. It was a 14 month program and I have to say that they planned this well and gave you plenty of fabric for each month. Each cabin has a different log cabin block. Each house was paper pieced. It was fun but I'm glad it's done. It's a very masculine quilt and my husband really loves it.
Notice I haven't mentioned the Asian Salsa quilt yet - not done yet. Hope to finish soon.
Guild meeting tomorrow where we will reveal our mystery quilts and have our challenge competition. Can't wait to see what everyone has done.




Comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing the houses! I only got like four done...your picture motivates me to want to get on it!!!! But you're right, it's quite masculine... which is okay but I didn't think of that when I first saw it. How was Pam's last night? I fell asleep- I had been up since 5 a.m. and was pooped!!! I stopped by Quilter's Paradise yesterday after my in-service and they are still "on" with having me teach a class in the fall. Coooooooool!!!! Do you have any fall/ holiday machine applique projects/patterns that are small? I am looking for something to teach and nothing is out yet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.