Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ATC's and appreciation of a boring life

This months ATC challenge was round and round - we had to use circles on the card. I decided to play with my paintsticks by making a circle template from freezer paper and a circle punch and just started stenciling. Tonight I tightly quilted around each circle, painted the edges instead of sewing. On one of them I rubbed some paint after I quilted. Kind of outer space looking.

I've also been working on another Scrap Therapy quilt - I have 1/2 the blocks done. I don't like to show pictures until the quilts are finished.

This week I have been very thankful for a very boring life. The people I work with have had a lot of drama in their life - drama I wouldn't wish upon anyone. Two of them are dealing with abuse - one friend very seriously injured. It's a sad situation. I wish I had a magic wand to help but all I can do is pray for them. What happened not only affects them directly but the whole family. Due to their privacy I won't say more.

But to end my post on a higher note, here's a picture of my sweet little puppy girl Duchess in a basket in my sewing room.


3 comments:

sew4real said...

I like the ATC card in the lower left corner- is that the outerspace one?
I had fun coming over tonight...shoulda gotten there earlier so we could talk more...
I know what you mean about the boring life....sometimes it is just nice.
Duchess is cute!

Stitch-n-quilt said...

Thanks for responding to my post. To answer back, if you go to my profile, you'll see that you can e-mail me. It's something that you can add to your profile if you want. It's been helpful in responding to posts. I just might want to try the Asian Salsa sometime. I really like it, if I want to try curves.

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫