Skip to main content

Leftover Goodies

After finishing the Christmas BOM I had this pile of beautiful fabrics. Our guild is having their second annual boutique in October so I thought I'd 'whip up' these little placemats. Except they aren't so little and they didn't just whip up. They took a little longer than I thought. But I think they are very pretty. This is a picture of just one but I made a set of four.

I try to make things for the boutique that I would like because we get back whatever doesn't sell.

Thanks for looking.

 

Comments

  1. Well my friend, that is definitely going to sell. Your color and fabric choices are spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!

    What are the dates for this year's boutique?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.