Skip to main content

A Cross Stitch Finish and Bonnie Hunter Mystery

It's been kind of  slow month.  My machine (Bernina 750) has been in the shop for the past two weeks so not a whole lot of quilting going on.  But I did finish a cross stitch piece.  It's a Prairie Schooler Santa.  See photo above.  This is the one with the Sewing Machine.  I also have the pattern with a quilt and that will be the next one I work on.  They are pretty easy patterns and they use mostly the same DMC colors so they all coordinate.  They have an annual Santa.  The one with the sheep is from this year and the sewing machine one is from a previous year.


As far as the Bonnie Hunter 2019/2020 mystery Frolic goes, I was caught up until yesterday.  Now that my machine will be back (today) I can work on yesterday's clues.  I don't have pictures of my finished Clue 1 & 2 but here are pictures of the pieces I needed to make those clues.  I'm trying to do mine in Fall colors.  It will be dark (not a lot of contrast) but I'm okay with it.  I wanted to use the metallic fabrics because that's what I like.

I decided to just use one constant green instead of the ones you see here.



Hurley our new little puppy is thriving and growing.  He's a very lovable little guy - still likes to eat paper and bringing in small twigs that he's chewing and he will nip at your hands and arms.  I'm working hard with him to break this habit.  But since I'm gone all day and my hubby doesn't seem to care, it's going to take a little longer.  He has been better at the potty -by that I mean he hasn't had an accident all week in the house.  :)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Love your little cross-stitched Santa. Too cute with the bow and all! Love the colors you have picked for Frolicking. My favorite color is October so I will be following your progress with a smile on my face. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little cross-stitched Santas! SO cute!! As always, I look forward to seeing your Bonnie Hunter quilt come together. I am not organized enough to keep up with it, though one year I actually printed out the first clue. haha!
    Merry Christmas, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you "framed" the cross stitch.
    Way to go on keeping up with Frolic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.