Skip to main content

2019 Quilt and Cross Stitch Parade

Even with this being the crappiest year, I have surprised myself on how much I did get done.  I had 13 items on my 2019 Goals list and I was able to finish 8 of them.  (Orange Jamestown Landing, Good Fortune BH Mystery) Black/Tan Idol quilt, Guild mystery, Moda Blockhead, Consignment Blue quilt, Trick or Treat, Material Girl Challenge-curved leaves) 

Cross Stitching has been added to my hobby list which was a blessing to have since I spent a lot of time sitting in a hospital and rehab with my dad.  So without any further ado...

The Quilts...



The Cross Stitching...

The Common Thread Quilt Guild Annual Boutique Items (there were more I just didn't take pictures of everything this year.


And the 2019 Ornament Exchange...

Tomorrow I'll work on my goals for 2020.  Since my friendship group is having a list of WIPS to work on it shouldn't take me that long for the quilts.  I also have kitted up about 13 new cross stitch patterns so I'll share those too. 

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Cute ornaments. Great quilts! Wonderful cross stitch. You've had a good "crappy" year. When life gets us down, we create!!
    Have a great new year!! Your friends are rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of wonderful quilts and projects. Wishing all the best for the New Year. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.