Skip to main content

Table Runners for my In-Laws

Last year I made my mother-in-law a few Crazy Eight quilt tops for her to give to her friends, with a promise that I'd make her one.  Which I finally did.  When I showed her the fabric earlier last year, she wasn't thrilled with a few of the fabrics, but I tried to explain you only see one inch of the design and that it would all work.  She ended up liking the finished product.
And every year they attend and help organize a reunion for Orange Cove schools.  And the last few years I've made quilts and donated it for a raffle.  This year on our way to Road 2 California, I found this great orange fabric.  They are just getting a little runner this year.  And they are just as happy with that too.
 Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.