I finished this quilt tonight and I decided to call it Go Dutch for obvious reasons. It's the Xcentric pattern from Anita Grossman Solomons Rotary Cutting Revolution book. The inside is made from one striped fabric (the stripe I used in the middle border and binding).
Now I need to work on my Loose Threads challenge, make some more small design boards (a la Bee in my Bonnet's design boards--like these. I made mine 10" (and I made some for the other's doing the Farmers Wife with me) and I got a request from 2 other friends to make bigger ones for them since they usually do 12" blocks so I'm thinking 16 - 18" squares for them. So I'll make one for myself too! They are pretty easy and I use binding that I have already in my strip bins and I get foam core from old posters at work so it doesn't really cost me anything but time.
Thanks for looking.