Friday, November 23, 2012

Free Motion Quilting Challenge. - November

Sara Vedeler was the teacher this month. She taught us how to do spirals in a row. I think I did okay. At the end (row on left near bottom) I didn't do the little line up before going down to the next spiral and I think I like that better.

I have two more quilts pinned. One is a small redwork piece I put together for my mother-in-law and the second is a guild charity quilt that just needed quilting.

Thanks for looking.


 

6 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Spirals are very difficult. I still remember my first time trying to make them. The smaller ones were much easier for me to control.

Quilt Crazy said...

Wow!

Diane Wild said...

Very beautiful.

Rebecca Grace said...

This is gorgeous! I love how you mirror-imaged everything, and how smooth, even, and consistent your spirals are.

Quilting Babcia said...

Your spirals are wonderful! So even and well-spaced. Love it!

SewCalGal said...

Sweet. Your spirals are perfect and look great on your quilt.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com