Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street Mystery

For the last two years I have been following everyone who's done Bonnie Hunter's mystery and decided this year I was going to do it.  So she put clue one up last Friday and was able to finally start piecing yesterday.  I have 94 of 192 of these 4-patches done.
If you are interested in participating or follow, here's a link to her blog - click on the Easy Street tab or heck, look around - she has so much information on her website and blog.  Her new book String Fling is fantastic too.

I will be visiting my folks this weekend so I won't be getting a lot of sewing done and also I have a meeting Tuesday night and our guild Christmas party on Thursday so I'll have another busy week.  I'll be able to catch up on the weekend though.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Theresa Litz said...

Great job....I'm just now starting to work on the flying geese. Keep up the good work! :)

Debi said...

Yippee, a great start and the blocks are wonderful.

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

So glad you started the quilt - it's my first time too and I'm lovin it!