Skip to main content

Some little quilts for a friend

My friend Anna. from my art group Loose Threads, wanted small 5 x 7 quilts for each month.  I drew February and December and kept my themes very traditional.



I also finished the latest Whisper Challenge Quilt.  I finished it Monday night because I had to deliver it for the meeting on Wednesday.  I added an "element" lets say to the quilt on Sunday and after my husband and I discussed the piece he brought up a good point and I pondered it all day Monday at work and decided he was right.  Took something off and then added something else.

I was not able to make the Loose Threads meeting because I went to go see My Fair Lady at the Saroyan theater in Fresno.  I am getting tickets for Rock of Ages which plays there in March.

I also finished the top of the Free Motion Quilting challenge top which I hope to pin baste tomorrow night and then start my practicing.  I will show that when I do the 1st block.

So what a boring post - no pictures.  Sorry about that.

If you made it this far, thanks for looking.
Barb

Comments

  1. Sounds wonderful! I look forward to pictures, I see how they do help the post. I will work on that this week. Can't wait for wed. And the next shut up and quilt lesson. Happy stitchin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.