Skip to main content

Loose Threads and boy meets Santa

We had our Loose Threads Christmas get together last night.  I brought my camera but didn't get any pictures but no one really brought any quilts anyway.  We mostly gabbed and nibbled and then exchanged gifts.
This is what I gave the girls.
 I embroidered them on my machine from a design pack I bought on OESD  They are so beautiful in real life. I was going to make ornaments from them but thought they were pretty enough to be framed.

I got the final 2 birthday strips from Grace and Sara.  Grace made me a National Hamburger Month (which is May) and Hamburger Day July 28th strip.
 Sara made me a sewing machine strip for National Sewing month which is in September.  I have a set of some really cool holidays quilts now.  Can't wait for next year to display them.


My step-daughter made my week by sending me the following pictures of my grandson.  He had his first visit with Santa and apparently it all went well until Santa decided to take Jack's thumb out of his mouth.


Makes me laugh every time I see these pictures.  Isnt' he just adorable even throwing a hissy fit!!!!

I still have two quilt tops that need to be pinned and quilted.  Going to Party Party Party (aka Cut Throat Quilters) tomorrow night and am starting another top.  Crazy huh?  It's going to be a green and white quilt - hopefully will done by St. Patrick's Day.  I have parties and things to do all weekend but next week is free and clear - will hopefully get at least the basket quilt pinned.  I don't have a backing for the Vintage Moments quilt yet.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.