Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 Ornaments

My mom cross stitched this card.  I will frame and put with all the others I hang each year.
Each year, my family exchanges ornaments, hand-made ornaments.  Here's what I got this year.
From my brother and his wife - need to add bow on top where tip broke off.

From my little sister.

From my older sister.  We got light bulb snowmen a few years ago.
Here's what I made.
For my niece-she's a little angel (who will be taking piano next year)

For my nephew Drew.

For my nephew Shane.

The rest are for my sisters, sister-in-law, mother, mother-in-law, step-daughter and oldest nephews.








That's it for the night.  I will post tomorrow a picture of the quilt I finally finished.  Yea!
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow very nice. Mom has started giving us ornaments so that we all have the same ornament on our tree every year.