Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Customer Service says a lot about a company

And I just have to give a round of applause to Terry Dawson of Simplicity Creative Group - a company that represents or owns the EZ Quilting line of tools.  I could not find my directions for the EZ Dresden plate ruler and I found on line how to use it and make a plate but they were all for big plates (14") so I contacted them (EZ Quilting) and asked if there was a copy somewhere of the chart that says that this size of wedge will make this size of plate. After a few emails of explanations this kind lady actually went to their warehouse, pulled the ruler and copied the directions for me.  I have read in the past that we should keep our directions for rulers in a binder or somewhere all together and I realize now that this is what I will have to do. 

Thanks Terry for you time and help.  Customer service is so key in these times and what you did will not be forgotten. 

2 comments:

Quilt Crazy said...

That's good to know Barb. And a good Idea about keeping the directions for our tools in a binder.

采安采安 said...

我喜歡........................................