Skip to main content

Fireplace Backsplash done

Finally! It's not that it was hard, it was just a matter of finding the right time to work on it. I did the work outside and when it was over 100 I had no desire to go outside to work on it. I like the look. Clean and simply and a little quilty looking. Pretty proud of myself and a big thanks to my husband for making the frame to set it in.

Got the 42 blocks done for my friends quilt and the first border. Now I just have to work on the piano key border, and quilt it. Sounds easy, doesn't it?

This Friday is Cut Throat quilters. Hope to get little projects done - like the guild's block of the month and maybe cut out and start my next project. Now I just have to decide what I want to work on next. I have so many choices.

Oh, I finally got on to the Road to California website at 12:30 am and signed up for Pat Blair's painting with ink class. Her stuff is amazing. I have some oil painting background so this sounded like fun. Her website is www.pattsart.com if you want to check out her stuff. She was the featured artist last year at Road.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.