Skip to main content

2023 Year in Review - Quilts

 I can't believe I didn't blog at all in 2023.  I'd love to say I'm just too busy but that wouldn't be the truth.  I easily could have found the time to update.  I will try to do better this year.  I'm going to split my updates between quilting and cross stitching and other crafting stuff plus life updates to keep the post from being too long or picture heavy. 

I did quilt some this past year, more than I thought I had.  Amazing when you have to go back to look to see how much you actually accomplish.  Anyway, here are the quilting projects I finished this past year.  (I just show finished stuff.  I have a top that is pinned but not quilted yet.)


Moda Blockheads (given away already to Kathleen McGraff)

A new valentine quilt for my guest room


And pillows for the guest room (machine embroidered designs)

This top was given to me with a light blue border.  I changed the border fabric
to green and made it a Christmas quilt.  


Bonnie Hunter Mystery (2022-2023)

St. Patricks Day Quilt

Guest room and the new embroidered pillows


A little quilt I made for my friend Deolinda



Quilts and pillow cases I made for my nephews cabin (bed quilts for the kids - one bear themed and one owl themed.  His wife picked out the fabrics and the pattern.  Thankfully she picked an easy pattern.

A quick strip quilt made with left over fabrics.


A quilt I made for myself.

And another one for myself with my favorite Christmas movie titles. (all made with left over fabrics)

Quilt I donated to our church for a give away.

Who doesn't love fall and Fig Tree Fabrics?

Blackbird Designs Halloween quilt

And last but not least...
A gift for the Bradfords ( to match the quilt I made in 2022 for their wedding in 2023)

And that is is for my 2023 quilting.  Stay tuned for some Cross stitch and other craft posts.  



Comments

  1. WOW - what a wonderful selection of quilt projects for the year. The Christmas movie quilt is inspiring other themes for me - thank you. Congratulations on enjoying your other creative outlets, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful review. You've kept yourself busy in 2023. Lots of lovely projects. Looking forward to seeing your other crafts posts. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.