Skip to main content

Quelf (the Game)

Oh what fun we had tonight after dinner - we played Quelf.  If you need a fun and entertaining game for family and friends, I would recommend this game.  We all laughed so hard.  You have to do some silly things and answer some questions, or act out some pretty odd things.  It's a blast to play.  Here's a link about the game.  http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/19370/quelf  Anyway, I took some video of some of the funnies - the best was my nephew Drew had to slow dance like he was at a prom with the person on his left which would be my other nephew Shane.  Here's the video.  It's shaky because I was laughing so hard.

Here's Marcy giving herself a wedgie.


And Claire training Beverly the dog.



And then I come to my room to update blog with photos and check my emails and I won the November Free Motion Quilting challenge package.  If I'm reading it right, I get a packet of five Aurifil threads, some Machinger quilting gloves, a sew slip mat, a dvd about Precise Machine Binding.  So excited.  thank you to Sew Cal Gal for the year-long free motion challenge.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. too funny Barb! I had a great-nephew puke, he was running around playing so hard, oh what fun it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what an evening!!! Fun, more fun, and a prize. That's the life, Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family loves this game too! Lots of laughing til you pee moments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.