Skip to main content

On a winning streak

In November Henry Glass Fabrics had a very merry holiday blog hop of which I followed and commented on a few and guess what? I won a gift from one of their designers blogs 'Little Quilts' Here's a link to their blog. Www.littlequilts.blogspot.com. And here's the packet of goodies.

Then last night was our guilds Christmas party where we have baskets that are auctioned as well as a live auction of goodies. I put tickets in a few bags and my number was the first that was called and the last so I won two baskets.

The funny thing about this basket is there were three things in it that I had put in the basket I made up for the auction.

This basket was mostly food and I don't remember putting a ticket in it since I can't eat anything in it (I'm on weight Watchers). But it did have two cute Christmas wine glasses in it.

The rack my dad made and three of his wooden trash cans went over well and helped boost the guilds budget a bit. Thanks dad. Everyone was drooling over it all.

Thanks for looking.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.