Skip to main content

More Boutique items

These are made from Material Possessions Studio pattern. I rarely make them as long as the pattern has them. Super easy and super cute if I do say so myself. I need to make some aprons still but I will be gone this weekend so they will have to wait until next week.

Me younger brother had knee and hip replacement yesterday at the ripe age of 49. He's not doing so well and hope hell start to feel better soon. Pain meds aren't working and his blood pressure drops when he tries to stand.

My husbands younger cousin also passed away yesterday of a heart attack. He was about my age and he and my husband were closer when they were younger. They are just having a viewing tomorrow and that's it. That's all he wanted.

Thanks for looking.

 

Comments

  1. So sorry for your losses! I hope your brother begins healing soon. What a difficult week for your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.