Skip to main content

Sunshine Table Toppers and some Scrapbook Pages

A few years ago, I made a quilt using lots of yellow, greens, and turquoise.  I have it on my bed now but no end table toppers to keep the dust off until this weekend.  First though, a few friends and I got together last weekend to make this Crazy Eight topper.  Here it is on my dining room table.  Very summery!
 So I had an extra strata and thought I'd use it to make two end table toppers.  Added some turquoise and a few extra strips and voila!

No more dusting in the bedroom.

My sister-in-law gave me some pictures of their trip to the Hood Canal this year and asked if I would create some pages for Drew and Claire's scrapbooks.  It's been a while since I have worked on their album but she got some great photos this year and they had such a good time, she wants them to remember it.  So I started with these 2 pages.

Both templates were freebies from Designer Digital.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. You always make me laugh. I am as opposed to dusting as you are. I really should be making some of these toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the table toppers. You do a great job scrapbooking too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.