Skip to main content

Another Great Cambria Retreat

Got back today from 4 wonderful days in Cambria, cool wonderful Cambria.  It was a weekend of getting things done and we all accomplished so much.  Here's the 'guests' and the stuff that they worked on.

The person who got the most done was Deolinda.  She got 3 charity quilt tops done, quilted a Halloween runner and a block runner, made 4 paper pieced tea cups, and finished making her Sushi Hoochie Mamma blocks.







Janice finished quite a bit as well.  She finished quilting a soccer quilt and got that bound, cut 250 1/2 square triangles for her Vintage Moments quilt, got her dresden plate blocks done for a quilt, machine quilted (with feathers) a fall colored quilt, and put the final border on a block of the month quilt she won.






Debbie didn't do so bad either.  She finished a Halloween quilt (pieced and quilted), finished nickel quilt top, and some cup holders .




Kathy got her Bella Bella top pretty much finished, she's going to do some embroidery in the center and the corners, she also finished a fall runner.

And finally what I did.  I finished the top of my leaders and enders quilt top, I completely finished one full spring dream basket quilt block and the bottoms of the other 23 block basket parts.  The rest of the parts are fused and ready to cut.  I also finished most of my grandson's I Spy quilt blocks, I need to finish 4 more and then find a border,  and then I finished the top the my sister-in-laws pop art quilt top.


The weather was perfect.  Deolinda even brought her machine outside to sew.
The rest of us stayed inside with the windows opened to sew.
As usual, lots of good food, conversations and laughs.
Back to real life tomorrow - back to work.
Thanks for looking



Comments

  1. Wow, what a productive weekend that was. Love all of the quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to view this post because I so wanted to be there. You guys look like you all had a great time and got a lot done. I sure miss quilting with friends. What am I going to do all by myself in a small apartment! I'm so glad I will am able to count on you for great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some dedication! You folks got a lot accomplished!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.