Skip to main content

Loose Threads Meeting Tonight

Tonight was our Loose Threads meeting.  We started the book Fabric Embellishing.  The Basics and Beyond and last month Anna taught us to weave fabric so we had to use that technique in our piece and we had to use the word "reflective" as our inspiration word.  Here are our finished products.

We also had 2 birthdays that we made some "worm" or "snakes" for.  We each make a piece of this using their age for the amount of inches we make.  Example - Barbara will be 63 so we each put in 63 inches towards the piece.  Here are the sections that I did....
For Karen - who also has 4 doxies I made this portion.
Barbara Sawyer likes earthy colors so I used some batiks and made this zig zag piece.
They were both happy with their pieces. 

That's it for me.  I will post some stuff that I finished this weekend tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Comments

  1. Love the show and tell. Those woven fabric pieces look very interesting

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.