Skip to main content

Cross Stitching 2020 Recap

 I did more cross stitching this year than quilting.  I finished a lot of pieces but I haven't fully finished (frames or made little pillows, etc.)  Here's what I finished this year, not in any particular order.

Spring Fling by With Thy Needle and Thread

Halloween Sampler by Cottage Garden Samplings

Liberty Lane by Country Cottage Needlework

More Chocolate Bunnies by Hands On Designs

Scary Apothecary by Hands On Designs

Prairie Schooler Santa (either 1990, 1994 or 2005)

Seasons In Chalk Art -Spring by Hands On Design

Every Heart by Country Cottage Needleworks

June Cottage of the Month by Country Cottage Needleworks

Fright Night by Fat Quarter Shop

Scary Apothecary by Hands On Designs

Scary Apothecary by Hands On Design

Sewn in Friendship - one designed by Plum Street Samplers and the other by Heartstring Samplery

Merry & Minty by With They Needle and Thread

Holiday Hoopla by With They Needle & Thread

Not sure who designed this.  I don't have the pattern anymore.

Sugar Stitches Gingerbread Christmas series
Sugar Stitches Gingerbread Christmas Series

Candy Cane Lane by With They Needle and Thread

Back side of Red Hydrangea Pin Disk by Stacy Nash Primitives

Front side of Red Hydrangea Pin Disk by Stacy Nash Primitives

Spring by Cricket Collection

January and February mini stockings by Blackbird Designs

January and February mini stockings by Blackbird Designs


Seasons in chalk by Hands On Designs

Little Shamrocks by Pineberry Lane

January/February mini stockings by Blackbird Designs

January/February mini-stockings by Blackbird Designs

If you want any details on any of these projects, comment or email me.  I'd be happy to share the information.  

And of course I cross stitched all the ornaments which I posted on the previous post here.  

I've been using the Tiny Decisions app on my phone to decide what project to work on each week.  I still have 21  projects on the app to finish.  Most of them are pretty big projects.  I will have to add some smalls into the mix.  

Here's what I have kitted and ready to go.  This may change (meaning I do have some new kits that I purchased that I might add).  

Dreaming of Tulips (started)
5 more Scary Apothecary pieces
Harvest Time (started)
Baltimore Saltbox (started)
United We Stand (started)
Pandemic (page 1 of 20 pages done)
Autumn Quakers
Newcastle Bouquet
Delivering Needle wares
Words Alone
Christmas Calendar
Stars & Stripes Seasons in chalk
Merry Old Soul
Harvest Chalk Full
Rose Wreath Sampler
Christmas List (started)
Woof (almost done)
Flag Folk (started)
Sweetheart Hill
Farmhouse Christmas (3 more blocks to go)
Sugar Stitches Christmas (6 or 7 more to go)

Thanks for looking.  

Comments

  1. Wow Barb! You accomplished so many awesome projects! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! And do I remember you saying you hadn't done much this year. Think again.
    Lots of good stuff here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.