Skip to main content

Orange Creamsicle

In April 2018 I took a Bonnie Hunter Class in Bakersfield.   It was a Jamestown Landing quilt - and I finally finished it this week.

I custom quilted it but you really can't tell in the photo.  I like how it turned out and can't wait to put it on my bed in the summer.  It takes a lot of half square triangles which I did a lot of them as leaders-enders.  I'm glad it's done.  I will be taking another Bonnie class this summer so another scrap buster coming up. 

I've also finished these other tops that I started in Cambria last month. 

A simple little baby quilt with Minkee backing --probably donate to our guild boutique.


I finished the heart quilt.  Did feather hearts in each heart and straight-lined quilting in the sashing area.   Kept it pretty simple and I finished it on Valentine's Day!!!

I'm still working on the Moda Blockheads 2 - here's a picture of the latest blocks. 
Just a couple more weeks and then all the blocks will be done.  I can't wait to see how they have it set (I have the layout I just haven't laid out my blocks yet to see.  I don't think I used enough of the background fabric (white) the first few weeks so I might have to switch blocks around. 

I'm also caught up on my guild's mystery. I'm not sure I like my color choices but I will keep on going and see how it will all come out.


Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Really great finishes! Love the quilting on the heart quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creamsicle turned out amazing!! Great idea for the heart quilt. Congrats on all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilts, as always. I'm particularly drawn to the baby quilt. so cute! Love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.