Skip to main content

2018 - A year in review

You never think you do a lot until you try to put all the pictures together at the end of the year and then think to yourself, I did a ton of stuff!

And the ornament exchange between my siblings.  We have to make a home made ornament for the siblings.  The older kids also get an ornament instead of money or other gifts now.  Welcome to adulthood.  :)
Thanks for looking.
Tomorrow I will work on my 2019 goals and a review of how I did with my 2018 goals. 

Comments

  1. My gosh, you were busy in 2018!! You have a lovely array of projects. Love the ornaments exchange idea. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowpeople ornaments. Made me laugh!
    As usual, you are so productive and generous. Happy 2019!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.