Skip to main content

Christmas Ornaments and gifts

Another Christmas has come and gone and overall it was a wonderful holiday. 

First though, my siblings and I always exchange handmade ornaments each year.  This year I made these for everyone.

These were actually started last January 1st.  Finished them sometime before December of this year. 

These are the ornaments I received.

My brother's wonderful scroll saw work.

My younger sisters beautiful painting.

My older sister and her crafty lettering and aging.
Here are a few other projects that I worked on as gifts.

A tote bag I made for my younger sister, she is an occupational therapist who specializes in hands.

And for my teenage niece, these bags.  
On the 23rd of December, my stepdaughter's family and my husband's family all came to my dad's house to celebrate our Christmas.  Since they moved out of state we will take any time we can to visit with the grandkids.  Meeting at my dad's house is centrally located and much better than meeting at a noisy restaurant.    Here are my grandkids.
They were so fun.  I'm glad my dad and my brother and his family had an opportunity to meet my son-in-law and see these kids. 

And on Christmas morning, my dad and I headed to my brother's house to open presents and eat breakfast. 
I had to work on the 26th so off to work I went and have been at work all week.  Tomorrow (Friday) after work, I head to the coast to quilt with my friend Janice.  We will quilt in the new year like we have the last couple of years.  Always fun. 

Will need to start thinking about quilts I want to get done this next year and do a review of what I accomplished this year.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.