Skip to main content

Bonnie Hunter On Ringo Lake Mystery Update and some other fun stuff

I am almost caught up on the Bonnie Hunter On Ringo Lake.  Currently working on Clue 4.  I have about 1/8 of the amount needed done - but everything is cut for it so I'm ahead there and these pieces are coming together quickly.  Link to the link up is here

It's been fun looking on her blog to see all the different colors people are using.

I also finished this weekend block #7 of my Block of the Year project.  It's all hand applique and I don't work on it a lot.  Just when I go to sewing days with friends.

Here are the 7 finished blocks.  It's a 3P Baltimore Christmas pattern.

I also took a guild class in November by Becky Lamb McDaniel.  She was a wonderful speaker and a good teacher and if your guild is looking for a teacher, contact her.  Our class was to make a cushion.  Our meeting place only has the cold hard folding chairs so we figured a class on making cushions we can take each month would be great.  This is my cushion.  I did hand quilt using the big stitch method.


And last weekend my two sisters came to California to celebrate my dad's 83rd birthday.  My older sister has a cutting machine (cricket or siloutette) and  made these t-shirts for all of us.  What fun.

I am all ready for Christmas.  All my presents are done and wrapped.  I finished my cards today (not mailing that many and I actually made my cards this year).  I head to my dad's for the holiday weekend - but I do have to go to work on the 26th.  So I'm bummed about that, but I am working that day so I can go to my friends for an extended weekend for New Years.

Thanks for looking.


Comments

  1. Congrats on keeping up with the BH mystery clues.

    I love the cushion. Great idea.

    The t-shirts are too funny. I can't tell what is on your dad's shirt.

    Merry Christmas! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of your family!!! Merry Christmas. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clues all look great! I’m close to finishing the fourth clue but have been dawdling. Love the cushions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.