Skip to main content

Pre-Sisters Oregon Trip finishes

I would have posted these before I left on my trip to the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, but my computer took a dive (15 month old Toshiba Satellite - the keyboard stopped working).  I took it to Best Buy to repair - which they couldn't and the warranty expired of course so they game me a wireless keyboard to use.  So much for a convenient laptop to take on trips.

Anyway, here is what I finished before I left on July 2nd.

This is the Fat Quarter Shop 2016/2017 Designer Mystery Quilt.

A little close up of the quilting.

The first block of the 2017/2018 Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery.

And this is the president block for our guild's president.  I used an old shirt from our guild that I will never
be able to fit in again.  :(
So on July 2nd, 6 friends and I headed to Sisters Oregon to for the 2017 Sister's Outdoor Show.  Pictures and my thoughts on the show will be the next post hopefully this coming week.

Any recommendations for a laptop?  I can't use a Mac as many of the programs I use are not compatible.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.