Skip to main content

Catching up on my Block of the months and sew alongs.

Now that the boutique is over I can spend some time catching up on some of my Block of the Months and sew-a-longs.

Here are the Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery Blocks fro September and October.  (Library and Post Office)


And also from Fat Quarter Shop the September and October Snapshot blocks.




And the Shabby Fabrics Pillow of the Monthly Club for October.


And some  blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage Sew A Long.  I've finished the top and plan on pinning it this weekend.

I'm going on a friendship group retreat in a couple weeks and I plan to machine quilt the whole time.  I will have 4 quilt tops and 2 table runners to quilt and bind.

Bonnie Hunter from Quiltville announced her colors for this years' mystery quilt called Allietare this year - it will have the colors of Italy, a place she visited this past year.  She is always inspired by her travels.  I think I'll start pulling colors tonight.

Thanks for looking.


Comments

  1. Love all of your BOMs can't wait for retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great BOM's. Retreat cannot come quickly enough for me! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute blocks. Have fun at retreat, and please say hello to all who remember me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your retreat is super-productive. Can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.