Skip to main content

Nickel Quilt Finished

I took Pat Speth's class in March 2015.  She's the author of all the Nickel quilt books.  If you get a chance to take her class, I recommend it.  I've had the top done for a while - just needed time to machine quilt it.  Finished the binding after a nice mother's day lunch with my hubby and in-laws.  Missed my mom so much today.  Hand stitching the binding down was very good therapy.


This is the second big quilt I've made with this fabric and I still have a lot left.  Here's the first quilt.  It was Pat Sloan's Block of the Month last year called Globetrotting.

I started the Farm Girl Vintage quilt along last week so with that and all my block of the months it looks like I won't be working on too many other projects.  This is the last month for the Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery Block of the Month so I need to work on putting at least one of the quilts together.  Then I have to finish the guilds challenge quilt.  I have all the blocks done and put them out on a design board on Friday so I can put that top together.  And Loose Threads next art project is due in just over a week.  Oh, and I have a baby quilt that I need to put together.  I bought a kit at a local quilt store and it should be fairly easy to put together.

So I need to go.  I have so much to do.  Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Great Job! You are an inspiration to show that if you just work on the quilts they get done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! just makes me want to make one like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.