Skip to main content

BOM, POM, BOW and GBOM

Not a comic strip reference but Block of the Month, Pillow of the Month, Block of the Week and Guild Block of the Month.  Oh and I finished a baby quilt and finished knitting a pillow.  First the Block of the Months.
The last month of Fat Quarter Shops Designer Mystery BOM

Fat Quarter Shops Snapshots Block of the Month.
Pat Sloan's Vacation Block of the Month
And the Shabby Fabrics Pillow of the Month for May


And Farm Girl Vintage Block of the Week


 And this is our guild's Block of the Month.


And in March I decided I wanted to knit something and learn how to do cables.  I finally finished it two nights ago.
An old intern from my job just had her first baby and I had to make her a baby quilt.  It was a kit I bought at a local quilt store.  It's got a chennille border and minkee on the back.  It was a simple quilt and quick to make but turned out so cute.

 
I did finish the top of one of the block sets from the Fat Quarter Shops Designer Mystery.  I love how it turned out.  Can't wait to quilt it.  I bought some clearance fabric today for the back.

I also got all the blocks done for our guild's challenge.  I need to put them together which I have all laid out and ready to sew.  I'm liking how it turned out.  Can't wait to get it done too.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. Fabulous pink cables. You nailed the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I scratched my head when I saw the title of the post, and laughed out loud when I read the intro. Busy, busy Barb! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were busy! Everything looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at how many BOMs you get done and really love your pillow of the month. Baby quilt is adorable and I agree, pat Speth is a great teacher and one day I will have Tilly done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.