Skip to main content

Los Osos Mini Retreat

We have been busy beavers in Los Osos. A dear friend has recently retired to a great little house in Los Osos and invited 3 of us to come test her studio called After Math Studio (as she was a math teacher). We are having fun and of course are laughing a lot and eating well (healthy foods too except for her award winning apple pie).

I was the first person to finish something. I got Jacks Christmas rag quilt done except for cutting the fringe.

The next person to finish something was Debbie. She made two of these Mary englebreight Crazy Eight toppers.

She then whipped this rich black and cream topper together.

Not to be outdone, Elaine finished this elegant Christmas topper.

Janice has been working on her Loose Threads Dog Days of Summer quilt. She's been madly machine quilting it and I'm sure shell have that done before we go to bed tonight.

I started machine quilting the guild's opportunity quilt. I got the straight line stitching done and started the free motion. Still playing with thread colors.

We leave tomorrow afternoon sadly. I'll try to get a picture of any other finished work and post tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

 

Comments

  1. I love your rag quilt, really fun!
    And the toppers are beautiful, do you know what pattern it is? I would love to sew something like that for my mother's Christmas gift.
    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.