Skip to main content

June's Free Motion Quilting Challenge

I finally got around to draw/doodle the June Free Motion Quilting Challenge.  I didn't even finish the page.  I did this at work (while I should have been working).

The teacher this month was Cindy Needham (of Linen Quilt fame).  I've taken 2 real live classes with her before, one was her Vintage Linen class at Road to California several years ago and this last year I was able to take her Thread Bar class which was also very helpful.  She's a sweet lady and a great teacher and I would and have recommended her to many people who want to machine quilt.  
This was a lot of fun but to fill in all those spaces is very time consuming so I guess this would be labors of love if I decided to do a big quilt filling in all of this.

I've also finished two quilts except for the binding.  I plan on finishing that at a mini-Cambria retreat this weekend with some friends.  I also am bringing about 4 new projects to work on - hopefully I won't run out of things to do at this retreat like I did at the retreat at Anna's 2 weekends ago.  :)

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. How lucky to have taken classes from Cindy! I hope to have that opportunity someday. Your quilting is just beautiful - I especially love that paisley-type design at the bottom center - very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can hardly wait to see it in person. I want to see the bottom center up close.
    Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing Barb. What an inspiration you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detail on your quilting is exquisite, Barb.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.