Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Liberty Wall Hanging

Finished a simple little fusible applique wall hanging from Fig Tree quilts from their Vintage Postcard collection. the best part - is it's on the resolution quilt list!  yea!  I also got all the snaps on the ipod cases for the boutique so that horrible and loud job is done.

Now I can start working on my blue and white Christmas quilt.  It's a lot (all) glittery fabrics and some of it is kind of plasticy so I have no idea how to press or how it will quilt.  But it will sparkle when it's done!

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

sewmuchfun said...

Cute Cute!

Quilt Crazy said...

It looks beautiful! guess how many I've made. But I have been quilting. But I'm so slow........ Maybe I'll have it done by next weekend.

Suzanne Kistler said...

Just in time for the 4th of July! yay!

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic and stylish like always! Take a look at my blog and if u like we can follow each other! :)

FashionSpot.ro