Skip to main content

Liberty Wall Hanging

Finished a simple little fusible applique wall hanging from Fig Tree quilts from their Vintage Postcard collection. the best part - is it's on the resolution quilt list!  yea!  I also got all the snaps on the ipod cases for the boutique so that horrible and loud job is done.

Now I can start working on my blue and white Christmas quilt.  It's a lot (all) glittery fabrics and some of it is kind of plasticy so I have no idea how to press or how it will quilt.  But it will sparkle when it's done!

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. It looks beautiful! guess how many I've made. But I have been quilting. But I'm so slow........ Maybe I'll have it done by next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just in time for the 4th of July! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.