Skip to main content

Heart of the Valley Quilt Shop Hop

Today was day one of the Central California's Heart of the Valley Quilt Shop Hop.  Me and three friends left and one pm and went south - first to Maricopa (love that shop), then to Bakersfield to see 3 quilt shops there.  Strawberry Patches (great if you have young kids), To Quilt and Sew and then to a new store, not officially on the hop, called Bolts to Bindings.  A great new store - one we'll definitely have to visit again.  The ladies were friendly and like I said they weren't on the "hop" but had goodies to eat and drink and gift bags and a drawing for a basket  Above and beyond.  Great selection of fabrics too.

Pictures - well do I dare show what I bought today?  Nope.  You'll have to wait for the big haul.  I'm collecting fun fabrics so I can make my grandson an I Spy quilt so I'm looking for FQ's with big fun prints to use.  Amazing that a lot of stores don't sell Fat Quarters anymore. 

So we're also taking pictures of our group in front of each store and texting them to Jeremy at our "home" store Thimble Town in Visalia - all holding our Thimble Town bags.  Too fun.

Thanks for looking!

Comments