Skip to main content

Scrapping but not with fabric

I have been a bad scrapbooker and now that I've finally gone on a trip worth scrapping, I have been working on a layout or so a day.  This is what I have done so far. 

Here's a picture of my parents and their five grandchildren.  (template by Katie Pertiet -Designer Digital)
This is Claire and Drew on the plane to Boston.  I was fortunate enough to be able to travel with them and their folks.  (plane swirl also by Katie Pertiet - Designer Digital)
The first day there we went to the Springfield Museum who had "The Art of Brick" exhibit.  Way cool - all those things are built with Legos.  (Template by Queen of Quirk - Two Peas in a Bucket)
  And my sweet niece.  (Paper from 2 peas, alpha by Kate Teague at 2 Peas, circle element from J. Crowly -not sure from where)

And 2 Sundays ago, I attended my step-daughters co-ed baby shower.  Here is her and her husband and my grandson Jack (still in the belly).
I think she looks fantastic!  She's happy because she has no stretch marks.  
Hope to have a finished quilt by the end of the week so stay tuned. 
Oh and for those who don't know me - I do scrapbook each and every quilt I make.  It's amazing how many quilts you've made that you gave away and forgot all about. 

Comments