Skip to main content

Raffle Quilt and Scrapbook Pages

Our guild started raising money by having monthly raffles of small quilts - silly me signed up to donate a quilt for January.  Here's what I came up with.  I saw this from the Quilt Sampler 2002 magazine - it was a quilt from the Quakertown Quilts store.  There wasn't a pattern so I kind of winged it.

I hope it can make some money for the guild.  I also had some time this weekend at my folks house to create these two simple pages from my step-daughter's wedding.  These pages are about her wedding dress.




Hope you are enjoying your first week of 2010.  I am getting ready for a busy quilting weekend and also leave next Wednesday for our annual trek to the Road to California quilt show.  I'm taking Pat Blairs class and am getting nervous.  She was the featured artist last year and I was so impressed with her art and was lucky I got in her class.  Anybody else going? 



Comments

  1. You may want to check this link out for info on getting your quilt included in this book: www.wrbqinc.com/cover-quilt.php

    Have fun at Road. I'll be there on the 14th! I'm looking forward to it. Have fun in Pat's class. Can't wait to hear about it!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, your quilt is awesome!! I think it looks great. well done
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.