Skip to main content

Another finished project

but I can't show a picture because it's the guild's mystery quilt and the rest of the group won't be done until next June.  I spent way too much time quilting it but I like what I did.  That's 3 quilts that I've finished in the last 2 months that I can't show because of challenges and mysteries.  I also finished the project for my Loose Threads friendship group - it's the fiber art group and we're going thru Fearless Design.  We did the color project this month.


However I didn't show last months project for Loose Threads - it was Exercise 4 - Identifying the Value in Color.    These are my blocks.


These are Barbara Sawyers blocks.



Sara Kelly's blocks



Anna Koelewyn's blocks



Adena Joseph's Blocks



Grace Hoya's blocks

We're having fun - but can't wait to start making projects that I will want to do something with.
Going to Pacific International Quilt Show in Santa Clara this Saturday with 4 other girls from my friendship group.   Tuesday we're off to the Bahama's for Kelly's wedding.  Getting really excited now.

Time for bed.  Good night.


Comments