Skip to main content

Bonnie Hunter-Quiltville 2017 Mystery begins

Just a quickie to show that I've started the 2017 Bonnie Hunter (Quiltville) annual mystery -this year called On Ringo Lake.  I'm sticking to her colors - they look calm and should be very pretty (as most of her quilts are).  Anyway, the link to the link up page is here to see how pretty everyone's blocks are turning out.  It's always fun to see the different colors people use and even those who use the same colors, how different it can all look.

Here are my fabrics.  I've added and taken away some of the fabrics since I took this photo.


And here are the parts of the 1st clue which was to make a few of these 9-patches.  I know she was taking it easy on us.


That's it.  I am working on other projects while working on this too.  I have all the fabrics cut to work on the October and November Quilt show block of the month.  I also finished all the parts of a cushion from a guild class last month.  Just have to put them together, it involves a zipper and piping so I'm scared to do it so it might sit for a while. 

Thanks for looking.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.