Skip to main content

Guild Boutique - Whew!

We had another great boutique this year.  We expanded from last year and good thing we did.  Here is a picture of the boutique before the crowds. 


And most of the ladies who made this a success.
We opened the doors at 9 am with a line of ladies waiting to get in.  By noon, we looked like a lot of the stuff was gone.  We kept moving things around to make it look fuller.  In addition to all the runners, placemats, baby quilts and all kinds of wonderful items, we had over 30 consignment quilts for sell.  I sold 2.  Yeah!  That will give me a little extra Christmas cash.  

Here are some of the other items that I donated to the boutique.  















The only thing that I got back from this bunch was the little Halloween table topper.  Most of the gifty bags I made and had shown in my previous post didn't sell.  Some years you can't make enough of something, you just never know year to year.  

Thanks for looking.  That's all I have to show.  I had spent most of the last month making items for the boutique.  I also finished all my Christmas ornaments for family gifts this past week.  I started them on January 1.  It's about time I got them done.  Ha!  They were on my resolution list.  Another one off my list.  

Comments

  1. Woa . . . you've finished your Christmas ornaments??!! I'm impressed.

    Love the Noel pillow. Machine or hand embroidery?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.