Skip to main content

FQS Sew Sampler & Fig Tree & Co Little Box of Fig quilts

So I belong to two surprise boxes, you know you get a box of quilting goodies and you don't know what's inside.  One I get monthly (the Fat Quarter Shop's Sew Sampler) and one quarterly (Fig Tree & Co. Little Box of Fig).  They are so fun to receive - you have no idea what you'll get but so far it's always been wonderful things and they always include fabric and a pattern to use with the fabric.
Here are the boxes.




So the first one is the Fig Tree quarterly box.  I LOVE her fabrics.  I think I have about 5 or 6 of her latest fat quarter packs waiting for just the right pattern to use them in.  But this was the fabric and quilt in the last box.


And here is the quilt from the March 2017 Sew Sampler box.  It's the Alice in Wonderland fabrics.



And while taking pictures, Needle had to get in on the action.


I'm also participating in the Quilt Show's block of the month.  For some reason at the beginning of April I was able to download both April and May's clues so I went ahead and finished both months.

I have to admit that those arcs were a pain in the neck but I really like how they look.  I love this quilt so far.

Now I need to start working on the guild's challenge quilt.  Since I'm the committee chairperson, I better have a quilt to show.  The theme is to pick an iconic song and create a quilt (any size) that represents that song.  Not only will people get to vote on their favorite quilt, but we'll also have a contest to see if people can guess the song by looking at the quilts.  




Comments

  1. WOW! Your TQS BOM is wonderful. Great job keeping up with the monthly release.
    Fun quilts from your boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! How have I not heard of these boxes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilts. I haven't made anything yet from my Fat quarter shop box. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the Flying Geese. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.