Skip to main content

Catching Up

Feels like I'm always catching up.  So much to do.  I finished machine quilting the final two quilts that I had pinned a couple weeks ago.  I'm still working on the binding on one, but here is the one for my nephew and his wife.

It's a free pattern called Bravo Indigo from Michael Miller Fabrics.  My colors are navy, white and yellow.  I didn't use the Michael Miller Fabrics, I used the grunge fabric by Moda.  Here's a link to the pattern.  https://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/bravo-indigo-by-caroline-greco-81x61.html


I was afraid that they would be afraid to use it so I made sure there was some soft and fun fabrics on the back.  I got this  Texas A&M fleece.  I also used batting so it's pretty fluffy and heavy. They have  a cabin so I'm sure they will use it there.


I did catch up on the Fat Quarter Shop designer mystery quilt - blocks 8 & 9.

And I'm caught up to February on The Quilt Show's mystery.


I also machine embroidered 5 labels and 2 Christmas projects to work on eventually.  The labels I will work on attaching this week as well.  So much to do.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. So much to do but you DID accomplished a LOT and deserve a pat on the back for that. I feel like I have signed up on too many new project too. Have to learn to pace myself. You are doing wonderful work. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for you! Your finished list is getting longer and longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that you feel like you are catching up...because you are!! Me? I'm falling behind! ;)
    I love seeing your finishes. They inspire me to poke my head in the closet and see what I should work on next. oh wait. Quilt show. I can quilt in May... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bravo indigo.....good job you!❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.