Skip to main content

Allietare and Snapshot Quilts are DONE!

I finally finished the Bonnie Hunter 2015 mystery quilt Allietare this weekend.  I actually finished the quilting of this about a week ago, but  I didn't get the binding done until 3/27/16.

I really love the way this turned out.  When she threw in the color gray with the gold and red I wasn't sure it was going to work, but it really does.

And here is my Fat Quarter Shop Snapshot quilt finished this weekend too.  (3/26/16)


I spent way too much time quilting the Allietare that when it came to this one, I was determined not to do too much.  However the fill I chose was pretty time consuming.  But I still like it....and it's done.  There are a few of these blocks that would make adorable little mini quilts for friends.  

I brought these to work today to take pictures but it was so windy.  So the mystery quilt was taken on our conference room table and the Snapshot quilt was hung on my cubicle divider.  I really need to find a good place to take pictures of my quilts. 

I also machine quilted two charity quilts for out guild.  That took me all day yesterday.  

I hope you all had a blessed Easter.  I spent the day quietly.  Started it at church and then came home and sewed.  And cleaned a bit too.  

Thank you for looking.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.