Skip to main content

Christmas and Mysteries

Clue 5 is out for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery Allietare  However, I'm still working on Clue 4.  Here is what I have done so far.  That thing called Christmas took up all my time this past week.  My pieces are turning out horribly and I must do the stitch and flip method from this point forward.  The angler rulers are just not working out for me.  Maybe I am one of those people that needs a line to stitch on.  I don't know. I'll make them work.

Every year my siblings and I exchange hand made ornaments.  They all outdid themselves again this year.

My sister Brenda made these.  Don't know how she did it but it's very cool.

And my sister Beverly made this from a glove.  So cute.

Not an ornament, but my brother made this frame for all of us.  He's become quite a great scroll saw-er.  
The picture of  Santa is actually my nephew Drew who interns at Staples Center for the Clippers.
These are the ornaments I made.

One for the 3 siblings and 2 for the oldest nephews.

This one is a card holder that I put together for my youngest nephew. 
And my husband gives me a Doxie collectible ornament each year.  This is the one for 2015.

I also received some lovely gifts.  My sisters have always been so great about stocking stuffers for me and they outdid themselves this year.  I spend the holiday with my dad and my brother and his wife and family.  We had a good time.  Always fun to be with family.

This is my niece horsing around with photo lab - after we watched Sound of Music.

My niece and nephew.  She loves to take selfies.

A little miss-hap with Christmas Eve dinner.  I don't want to embarrass anyone but ask my sister-in-law about this.  Not my story to tell.  :)  Guess what she's getting next year for Christmas.  

Here are some quick gifts that I made that I wasn't able to show before.
Made this for my sis-in-law Marcy.

Made this for Kevin and Lori.
This is the last of the Shabby Fabric Pillow of the Month covers.  
And today we had our Christmas with my step-daughter and her family.  I had a great time with the grands again.

Look what was in the stockings.  

Me and my little princess.

They love to play dress up.

The kinetic sand was fun for the kids and the parents.
Well that's enough for now.  I have some more cutting to do for Clue 4.  (I counted wrong on the corner pieces and I wanted to get at least that clue done this week before I leave for a New Years Eve weekend at the coast.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

  1. It all looks good. Great ornaments. Cute stocking "stuffers". Someone in your family has BIG feet. You'll be ready for Bonnie's reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to seeing your exchanged ornaments. What a clever crafty bunch your family is! It sounds like you've had a wonderful Christmastime. May your New Year be filled with blessings as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics. Love the ornaments too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love the mystery this year and will be anxious to see yours. You will probably have made 3 by the time I get this one done:) Aren't grandkids the best! Love all the handmade ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.