Skip to main content

Boutique Items and a BOM block done

For the last two years, our guild has had a fall boutique to raise money for programs and workshops.  So since the idea of national teachers coming to teach, I always like to donate items for the guild.  I started in earnest this weekend to work on some items for this years' boutique.  We are also having a section for consignment items (where 15% of the sale goes to the guild).  Here are a few boutique items.
Quilt as you go table runner using left over strips from quilt I made last year.


Bought these 2 panel kits 1/2 off at our local quilt store.

Another quilt as you go runner from left over strips.


I'm also going to put this wool table runner in the consignment section.  I have been working on this each time I go visit my dad.  

And then I finished the Fat Quarter Shops Block of the Month for July.  (Remember, I'm making 2 blocks each month so I'll have 2 quilts at the end.  One to donate to next years guild.)
I also put together a Halloween quilt using the left over blocks from the last Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt.  I won't show that until I quilt it.
Thanks for looking.  I have a lot more to make.  I have some little pouches and bags I want to make and maybe another stuffed doxie.

Comments

  1. Wow, you're a busy girl. Your guild is going to be thrilled with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wool table runner. Wow, beautiful stitchery in there. You've been very productive (unlike me). Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy quilter. The wool piece is stunning. Hummmm . . maybe I'll need to schedule a day of shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects! I love that strip qayg method it is so quick

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely items to donate to your guild-they will certainly be hot items! Especially like the colors in the table runners.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.