Skip to main content

A Christmas Gift is done and some Butterflies.

I finished another one of these what I call 'Dr. Bags' but in fact is called the Boxy Tote.  I about gave up when I made one for myself a few months ago.  But this time I did okay. 


I even made a pouch for the inside.  I just love this fabric.  So much so that I also bought it with a black background to make something for myself some day. 

Two weeks ago, my husband and I took a day trip to the coast.  We specifically went to see the Monarch butterfly grove.  We've always heard about it but never got there during the right time of the year.  They are just now starting to gather at this grove (which they do every year) in San Luis Obispo.  The picture was taken through a telescope as you just can't really see it with your naked eye.  And apparently they just started and that by the end of the month this grove will be covered with these clusters.

Here's a video of them all clustered.  Again, taken through a telescope.

 Thanks for looking. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.