Skip to main content

Basketball Quilt for my Nephew - DONE!

Finally! 


I made sure I made it long enough to cover his 6' frame.  I hope he likes it.  It's kind of bright but I'm hoping all the basketball fabrics will distract him from that.  the back is mostly black with a little blue thru it.

This is one of the patterns from the Happy Hour book.  It's the second quilt I've made like this and the 3rd from the book.

I also finished the guild block of the months.  I took Jodie from Sew Handmade's idea and used patterned reds instead of tone on tones.


See you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Now if I can just win one of these.  I used to win at least one time per year but it's been a while.  I'd really like these.

Good night and hope you all have a wonderful week.

Comments

  1. Great quilt and there's nothing wrong with bright. They are my favourite fabrics to work with

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you made it for a 6 foot plus frame... I don't think he is done growing. I think the colors are great and I like the pattern too... not too fussy- great for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love checking your blog. You are so productive:) I also finally made a block of the month block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love to get them.